FMC SPORTSMANS CLUB
Revised 3/20/ 2011
The following rules are intended to ensure a safe, healthy and enjoyable environment. The Club facilities are the result of many years of labor and sacrifice on the part of many past and present members. Please contact the Grounds Committee Chairperson(s) with any concerns. Your cooperation and help will assist us to ensure a safe and well maintained facility.
1. Speed limit on club property is 5 mph- no exceptions, other than emergencies. Obey the speed limit on all roads and parking areas.
2. No vehicles are to be driven thru fields or playground (except work parties)
3. Park in designated areas only. No parking on grass, open fields or empty campsites without permission.
4. All vehicles must be taken to the parking lot, after unloading at the shelters. (exception – handicap parking areas)
5. No trailers except recreational trailers (campers) are to be left on club property with exception of the Trailer Parking Area.
6. Motorcycles, four wheelers, Golf Carts, Go Carts, etc. must stay on roads and trails only. Go carts are not allowed on club parking lot. Possible loss of membership may result if caught riding in other areas other than designated areas.
7. Club Trails may be classified as walking or 4 wheeler trails. Do not use motorized vehicles on walking trails.
8. Vehicles (autos) are not allowed on trails. (exception – work parties, emergencies)
9. Vehicles shall not park at barn. (exception – work parties)
10. Vehicles shall not use or block the driveway to caretakers house.
11. Vehicles shall not block access to the Camper Storage area.
12. Vehicles shall not block access to the 4 wheel unloading area.
13. Vehicles shall not block access to the dumpster.
14. Vehicles shall not block access to any road or parking area.
15. Handicap person(s) may park in designated handicap spots on club property, with appropriate sticker on their vehicle.
16. All trailers moved by the caretaker, must have the owner present or written permission. Thus releasing the club and caretaker of any responsibility for damage that may occur.
17. All pets must be on a leash around the pool, picnic areas, playground and lakes as well as in the campgrounds between Memorial Day and Labor Day.
18. No animals are allowed @ shelters (exception – service animals)
19. Members are expected to put all trash in trash barrels and help keep the grounds clean.
20. No grills or fires under any of the club shelters.
21. Quiet time – (Sunday through Thursday) = No excessive noise between the hours of 10pm and 9am. Exception- authorized activities
22. Quiet time – (Friday, Saturday and Holidays)= No excessive noise between the hours of Midnight and 9am. Exception- authorized activities
23. Main gate must be opened and closed by members between the hours of 10pm and 7am.
24. All rifle and pistol shooting must be done at the rifle and pistol shooting range. (exception = Skeet Range and designated Hunting Season)
25. All members are responsible for the conduct of their guest(s).
26. No alcohol beverages allowed on club property at any time.
27. No Bullying, Harassment and/or Intimidation will be tolerated.
28. Anyone caught defacing/destroying club property, will be subject to loss of membership and prosecution.
Bullying, Harassment and/or intimidation occurs whenever one or more persons use power to repeatedly and consistently inflict physical, verbal or emotional abuse on one or more persons.
This type of conduct will not be tolerated!
Please Contact a Grounds Committee Chairperson(s) or Caretaker for more information.
Please Check the Club Website for the most up to date info.
We are all volunteers; please help us maintain our Club Grounds.