- Exercise good common sense and use equipment at your own risk.
- Play equipment should not be used when wet, nor during non daylight hours.
- The playground equipment is designed for use only by children between the ages: 2-12
- Please supervise your children at all times. You, their parent or guardian, are responsible for their safety while using the playground area.
- Report any damages or defects on the equipment immediately.
- Use the various components correctly: (A few guidelines to go by)
- Use slides only in the sitting position and never climb up slides, or stand on swings.
- Never climb over barriers, safety rails or horizontal ladders.
- Use all handrails provided when going up climbing equipment.
- Never deface, destroy, damage, or write on the equipment as it is a crime punishable by law. Report any signs of vandalism or unsafe conditions.
- No bicycles allowed on playground area.
- Rocks are not to be thrown.
- All animals are to be on leashes and at all times to be controlled.
- Playground equipment that has springs and the wooden playset are for children under 75 pounds.
THESE RULES WERE REVISED AND APPROVED BY THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS