drinks, gum, candy and tobacco products ARE NOT PERMITTED in either pool areas. Water is
permitted in plastic containers only. NO
glass of any kind in pool areas.
are not allowed in pool areas. They must be left in shelter area or back
behind concession stand.
- Guests are welcome, but MUST be accompanied and signed in by a member, be
participating in a pre-approved activity (Scouts, group outing, reunion,
etc.), obey all rules, and pay such fees as required.
- Members are responsible for the conduct of their children and guest.
- Parents are responsible for children in the baby
- Ladders must be used to depart pool water. Do
not climb on pool side.
- Talking to on
duty Life Guards is permitted for business only.
- Parents will accept the responsibility and get
permission to let anyone in the deep end that cannot swim the length of
- Swimming in street clothes is prohibited.
- Life guards have the authority to disallow rafts if
the pool is crowded.
- Foul Language
is strictly forbidden!!
- Running, scuffling, or horse playing is definitely
forbidden. Games may be permitted with manager’s permission.
- Swimmers (for your own safety) should take a rest
period after each hour of swimming.
- Pool entrance and exit is through side gate only –
climbing over fence is prohibited.
- Clothing and other articles are not to be left in
- No one with serious skin disorder,
cut, etc. will not be allowed in the pool.
- No animals permitted in the pool area.
- Children under 12 years of age must be accompanied by
an adult or baby sitter 16 years of age or older.
- No swimming in diving area.
- Swim diapers are required for all babies using the
- When decisions have to be made, the pool manager will
do so until matters can be ruled on by the swimming pool committee or the
board of directors.
RULES CONCERNING DIVING
Only one person at a time permitted on the diving
No diving from sides of boards. Straight diving only.
Fancy divers (those doing gainers, cutaways, flips, etc.)
will be responsible for their own safety. Two bounces on boards only.
No diving from pool sides in diving area – use diving
The diving area is the area of the deep end of the pool
from the diving board to the ladders.
Diving from pool sides is permitted only from the
ladders in the deep end to the rope.